- Car is fixed, and it was a simple, cheap repair \o/ Turns out the first repair actually had solved the problem (ie spark plugs, wires), but spark plugs have the same problem as computer parts like RAM: sometimes new ones are simply bad, and they fail spectacularly very quickly. Which is what happened with one of our new spark plugs; replaced, all is well, though the mechanic noted our muffler is going bad. Not surprising considering the age of the vehicle. At least that's something we can get done without it being an ~emergency~.
- Have downloaded Community s2, but haven't started watching yet
- Have downloaded the three episodes of BBC Sherlock and OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY HAS IT TAKEN
ME SO LONG TO WATCH THIS \o/ ♥ \o/ ♥ \o/ ♥ \o/ ♥ \o/ ♥ \o/ ♥ \o/ ♥ \o/ ♥ Watched the first episode last night, and I am besotted. *___* I love everything even down to the music, and when Benedict Cumberbatch first spoke I flailed and went all asdfsdkfjsdfsdkfjk because holy shit his voice *____* I um, may be reading a little fic today, and have a tiny minor Sherlock/John thing, though I am fabulously fascinated by what people might write just in a gen sense or that which would explore this interesting friendship that's started and *_____* Eeee.
- I'm definitely still Supernatural/Wincest/J2 uber alles, but man, it's so nice to have a little something else I'm wanting to read as well. It's been *so long* since I've had something like that.
- Ugh, made cocoa with some leftover cream and it was too rich and way too sweet, urgh. :p Milk chocolate, bleh, why do you always disappoint me (and next time I put marshmallows in cocoa, I'm toasting them over an oven burner flame first).
- Yes, I know I was making cocoa in June. The pursuit of chocolate knows no time or seasonal restrictions.
- P.S. I want Sherlock's coat. I want his coat. I WANT HIS COOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAT.